From: Dietrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:00:17 PM
Subject: Re: How to index multiple sites with option of combining results in
search

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds like SOLR-303 is a must for you.
Why? I see the benefits of using a distributed architecture in
general, but why do you recommend it specifically for this scenario.
> Have you looked at Nutch?
I don't want to (or need to) use a crawler. I am using a crawler-base
system now, and it does not offer the flexibility I need when it comes
to custom schemes and faceting.