On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Brian Whitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Mar 25, 2008, at 6:31 PM, Chris Harris wrote:
>
>  > working pretty well, but my testers have
>  > discovered something they find borderline unacceptable. If they search
>  > for
>  >
>  >    "stock market"
>  >
>  > (with quotes), then Solr correctly returns only documents where
>  > "stock" and "market" appear as adjacent words. Two problems though:
>  > First, Solr is willing to pick snippets where only one of the terms
>  > appears, e.g.
>  >
>  >    ...and changes in the <b>market</b> regulation environment...
>

>  I recently asked about the same thing. There's a patch in lucene (not
>  in trunk yet) to support this.

Oh dear, you did ask the same question very recently. Sorry to re-ask
the same thing, everybody.

For the record, that thread is called "highlighting pt2: returning
tokens out of order from PhraseQuery", and it's (currently anyway)
available at:

http://www.nabble.com/highlighting-pt2%3A-returning-tokens-out-of-order-from-PhraseQuery-to16156718.html