0 down vote favorite

I am a complete beginner to Solr and need some help.

My task is to provide a match when the search term contains the indexed
field.

For example:

    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= foo, I should not get a MATCH
    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= foo bar, I should get a MATCH
    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= xyz foo bar/foo bar xyz, I should
get a MATCH

I am indexing my field as follows:

<fieldType name="textExactMatch" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
            <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt"/>
            </analyzer>

So I'm indexing the text for the field as it is without breaking it further
down. Could someone help me out with how should I tokenize and filter the
field during query time.