Thanks Jack for your guidance on DSE. However it would be great if somebody
could help me solving my use case:

So my full text data lies on Cassandra along with an ID. Now I have a lot
of structured data linked to the ID which lies on an RDBMS (read MySQL). I
need this structured data as it would help me with my faceting and other
needs. What is the best practice in going about indexing in this scenario.

I will think about incremental indexing for the new records later.

Bit confused. Any help would be appreciated.