Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:07 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Dear Jack,
Thank you. I am aware of datastax but I am looking for integrating accumulo
with solr. This is something like what sqrrl guys offer.
Regards.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Jack Krupansky <j...@basetechnology.com>
wrote:

If you are not a "true hard-core gunslinger" who is willing to dive in and
integrate the code yourself, instead you should give serious consideration
to a product such as DataStax Enterprise that fully integrates and packages
a NoSQL database (Cassandra) and Solr for search. The security aspects are
still a work in progress, but certainly headed in the right direction. And
it has Hadoop and Spark integration as well.

See:
http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/
datastax-enterprise

-- Jack Krupansky