Well, if we do it in England, we could hire out a castle, I bet. :-) I
am flexible on my "holiday" locations. And probably easier to do the
first one in English.

We can continue this on direct email, on the LinkedIn group (perfect
place probably) and/or on the margins of the Solr Revolution. Target
next spring/summer for the week-long event, work backwards from there.
Talk to http://www.techstars.com/program/locations/london/ to
specifically target the startups, etc....

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart