I'm very new to Solr, and could use a point in the right direction on a task
I've been assigned.  I have a database containing customer information
(phone number, email address, credit card, billing address, shipping
address, etc.).

I need to be able to take user-entered data, and use it to search through
the database records to make decisions/take actions based on how closely the
entered data matches the fields in the indexed documents.

For the first 3 pieces of data I mentioned above, I will need to act on
exact matches, but for the two address fields, I would like to be able to
take actions based on how closely the entered data matches the information
in the data collection (if the entered shipping address matches 85% of the
shipping or billing addresses in any of the documents in the collection, do
X, otherwise, do Y, as an example).  The addresses contain street address,
city, state, and zip code.

Any direction or suggestions on this would be extremely appreciated - As
I've said, I'm new to Solr, and could use any help that can be provided.

Thanks,

Guph