On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:27 AM, dhimant <dhimant84.jays...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Yonik,
> Thanks for the reply.
> But i want a unique function on my binary column. This column contains
> binary representation of java hashset.

Ah, got it...  hopefully it's your own binary format and not Java
serialization (the latter would be too slow).
I don't think any analytics options currently have a way to easily
plug in custom functions.

There is something for custom analytics that doesn't integrate with
any of the other analytics options:
http://heliosearch.org/solrs-new-analyticsquery-api/

I am actually working on a way to easily plug in custom analytics into
heliosearch facet functions, but it's not done yet.

Another option you can consider is using a multi-valued string field
instead instead of a custom binary format... it will allow a lot more
functionality out of the box.

-Yonik
http://heliosearch.org - native code faceting, facet functions,
sub-facets, off-heap data