Dear Solr Wiki admin,

We are using Solr for our multilingual asian language keywords search, as
well as visual similarity search engine (via pixolution plugin). We would
like to update the Powered by Solr section. As well as help to add on to
the knowledge base for other Solr setups.

Can you add me, username "MarkSun" as a contributor to the wiki?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mark Sun
CTO

MotionElements Pte Ltd
190 Middle Road, #10-05 Fortune Centre
Singapore 188979
mark...@motionelements.com

www.motionelements.com
Asia-inspired Stock Animation | Video Footage l AE Template online
marketplace
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message.  Thank you for your cooperation.