Hello I'm new to Solr:
I have a SQL Server 2012 database with spatial columns (points/lines/polys)
Do you have any resources to point to for the following
Creating a Solr index of a sql server spatial table
Bounding Box query (intersect) example, possibly with front-end from GMaps or
OpenLayers
 I'm currently reading Apache Solr Beginner's Guide and have reviewed
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrAdaptersForLuceneSpatial4
I am able to index and query my non spatial data, I am just looking for some
resource that may have some more detail about how to set everything up.
I can provide more detail if needed.
Thanks

Alex Bostic
GIS Developer
URS Corporation
12420 Milestone Center Drive, Suite 150
Germantown, MD 20876
direct line: 301-820-3287
cell line: 301-213-2639

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message
in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute,
disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and
any attachments or copies.