While Gopal is correct, having a <uniqueKey> is not mandatory,
if you're using SolrCloud, it _is_ necessary. And I don't know the
internals of the Flume Solr Sink, but if it uses CloudSolrServer
under the covers I'd be surprised if it worked without a <uniqueKey>
defined. And I'd guess it does use CloudSolrServer.

The error is explicit. You're sending documents to Solr that
don't have an "id" field (or whatever your <uniqueKey> is set
to in schema.xml).

Best,
Erick