Solr 4.8.1

I'm using the DirectSolrSpellChecker class with
 <str name="field">spell</str>.
  <int name="minPrefix">1</int>
  <float name="thresholdTokenFrequency">1</float>

The field type definition for the field "spell" is
<fieldType class="solr.TextField" name="textSpell2" positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.StandardFilterFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

I'm not sure if it's my field type definition used with the field named "spell"
or something else.

I'm trying/hoping it's possible to get a collation value for "A & W Restaurant"
when searched with "A & W Restaurent".

I get a suggestion for Restaurent but no collation value.

Thanks,

Corey