Here's another link:
http://searchhub.org/2013/06/13/solr-cloud-document-routing/

I have to ask why you want to do this? If you want to put docs in a
particular
shard yourself, you have to be very careful that you're not shooting
yourself
in the foot. Not saying it's a bad idea, but this may be an XY problem.
What is
the use-case you're supporting by doing this? Would separate collections
serve
as well?

Best,
Erick