Hi,

First thanks for your advices.
I did some several tests and finally I could index all the data on my
SolrCloud cluster.
The error was client side, it's documented in this post :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201406.mbox/%3ccfc09ae1.94f8%25rebecca.t...@ucsf.edu%3E

"EofException from Jetty means one specific thing:  The client software
disconnected before Solr was finished with the request and sent its
response.  Chances are good that this is because of a configured socket
timeout on your SolrJ client or its HttpClient.  This might have been
done with the setSoTimeout method on the server object."

So I increased Solarium timeout from 5 to 60 seconds and all the data
is well indexed now. The error was not reproducible on my development
PC because the database and the Solr were on the same local virtual
machine with a lot of available resources so the indexation was faster
than in SolrCloud cluster.

Thanks,

Olivier