Ok. So I tried with less cache as I told you, but the server goes down after
a while. I will use jconsole to monitor the servers and see what happens.
Maybe it is a memory issue? With the cache changes I noticed that there are
no evictions at all and the facet query time went from 500ms to 80ms in most
of the cases.
I tried commiting every 5 minutes instead of 2 minutes, but eventually the
server stop responding. I could see that there are lots of open and active
connections to solr in that moment, so I assume that maybe the warmups or
the commits causes a bottleneck.
Anyways, I'll try jconsole and let you know.