Hi Erick,

Yup you are correct. Sorry, I missed that all examples have that phrase.

Ahmet

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:35 AM, Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
wrote:
bq: bq=typeahead:"New York World"^50 would do the trick.

I don't think so. All the examples have that phrase in them, so the
boost query would apply to all.

But Shobhit can do something similar with a copyField to a field that,
say, was a keyword tokenizer followed by a lower case filter and put a
very high boost on _that_ instead...

Best,
Erick