Shawn,

Please find the answers to your questions.

1. Java Version :java version "1.7.0_51"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)

2.OS
CentOS Linux release 7.0.1406 (Core)

3. Everything is 64 bit , OS , Java , and CPU.

4. Java Args.
    -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/tomcat1/temp
    -Dcatalina.home=/opt/tomcat1
    -Dcatalina.base=/opt/tomcat1
    -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/tomcat1/endorsed
    -DzkHost=server1.mydomain.com:2181,server2.mydomain.com:2181,
server3.mydomain.com:2181
    -DzkClientTimeout=20000
    -DhostContext=solr
    -Dport=8081
    -Dhost=server1.mydomain.com
    -Dsolr.solr.home=/opt/solr/home1
    -Dfile.encoding=UTF8
    -Duser.timezone=UTC
    -XX:+UseG1GC
    -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    -XX:PermSize=64m
    -Xmx2048m
    -Xms128m
    -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
    -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/tomcat1/conf/logging.properties

5. Zookeeper ensemble has 3 zookeeper instances , which are external and
are not embedded.

6. Container : I am using Tomcat Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.42

*Additional Observations:*

I queries all docs on both replicas with distrib=false&fl=id&sort=id+asc,
then compared the two lists, I could see by eyeballing the first few lines
of ids in both the lists ,I could say that even though each list has equal
number of documents i.e 96309 each , but the document ids in them seem to
be *mutually exclusive* ,  , I did not find even a single  common id in
those lists , I tried at least 15 manually ,it looks like to me that the
replicas are disjoint sets.

Thanks.