The solr users are trustworthy and it's only for internal use. The purpose of
this form is to allow user to directly input data to be further indexed by
solr. I am interested in this sentence from your reply which is "Or you can
run Javascript to post back to Solr". Please bear with me if I ask very
simple question on the web programming. From my understanding, javascript is
client-side programming language, how is it possible to post the form data
back to Solr using javascript. Thank you.