When you fire a query against Solr with the wt=csv the response coming from
Solr is *already* in CSV, the CSVResponseWriter is responsible for translating
SolrDocument instances into a CSV on the server side, son I don’t see any
reason on using it by your self, Solr already do the heavy lifting for you.

Regards,