Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 6:12 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Best way to map holidays to corresponding date

Hey,
maybe someone already faced the situation and could give me a hint.

Given one query includes "Easter" or "Sylvester" I search for the best
place to translate the string to the corresponding date.

Is there any solr.Mapping*Factory for that?
Do I need to implement it in a custom Solr Query Parser etc.?

Regards,
Patrick