Hi,

I'm using Solr 4.10.1 with the new solr.xml format (auto-discovered cores). I'm trying to set a property that I can reference in solrconfig.xml files of all cores.

I know I can use JVM system properties or add the property to each core's core.properties file. Is there another possibility? I don't want to use system properties as this would affect the whole servlet container.

Can I specify the property in a central configuration file?

I found some discussion about a solr.properties file. But there's no such thing in Solr 4.10? (see SOLR-4615).

Regards,
Andreas