Like in this article (http://www.andornot.com/blog/post/Advanced-autocomplete-with-Solr-Ngrams-and-Twitters-typeaheadjs.aspx), I am using multiple fields to generate different options for an autosuggest functionality:

- First, the whole field (top priority)
- Then, the whole field as EdgeNGrams from the left side (normal priority)
- Lastly, single words or word parts (compound words) as EdgeNGrams

However, I was not very successful in supplying a single requestHandler ("/suggest") with data from multiple suggesters. I have also not been able to find any sample of how this might be done correctly.

Is there a sample that I can read, or a documentation of how this might be done? The referenced article was doing it, yet only marginally described the technical implementation.