Hi Jeon Woosung,

The Solr community wiki is no longer the official Solr documentation location.

The Solr Reference Guide is where Solr documentation is now maintained:
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide>.

I’m not sure what you mean when you ask “Is there any good ways to translate
it?”  Are you asking about strategy?  Or tools?  Hmm, maybe you could translate
each page using Google Translate or a similar service, then refine the
translation manually?

I think you may be the first to offer to translate Solr documentation.  Perhaps
we could create a new space in the Apache Confluence instance, where the Solr
Reference Guide is, to host the translated documentation?

Probably it would be best to create a Solr JIRA issue where this topic can be
discussed: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR>.

Thanks for contributing!

Steve