Hi All,

I am seeing interesting behavior on the replicas , I have a single
shard and 6 replicas and on SolrCloud 4.10.1 . I  only have a small
number of documents ~375 that are replicated across the six replicas .

The interesting thing is that the same  document has a different id in
each one of those replicas .

This is causing the fq(id:xyz) type queries to fail, depending on
which replica the query goes to.

I have  specified the id field in the following manner in schema.xml,
is it the right way to specifiy an auto generated id in  SolrCloud ?

        <field name="id" type="uuid" indexed="true" stored="true"
            required="true" multiValued="false" />

Thanks.