Hi Bbarani,

Partial update solrJ example can be found in :
http://find.searchhub.org/document/5b1187abfcfad33f

Ahmet

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:51 PM, bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the below code to do partial update (in SOLR 4.2)

partialUpdate = new HashMap<String, Object>();
partialUpdate.put("set",Object);
doc.setField(description, partialUpdate);
server.add(docs);
server.commit();

I am seeing the below description value with {set =...}, Any idea why this
is getting added?

<str name="description">
{set=The iPhone 6 Plus features a 5.5-inch retina HD display, the A8 chip
for faster processing and longer battery life, the M8 motion coprocessor to
track speed, distance and elevation, and with an 8MP iSight camera, you can
record 1080p HD Video at 60 FPS!}
</str>