In our setup, snapshooter is triggered on optimize, not commit.
We can commit all we want on the master without making a
snapshot. That only happens when we optimize.

The new Searcher is the biggest performance impact for us.
We don't have that many documents (~250K), so copying an
entire index is not a big deal.

wunder