of course there is another approach which is using Solr Clients. So, you can
use solr clients for specific language like PHP, JAVA, ...

For Example :

JAVA Solr Client :

SolrJ is an API that makes it easy for Java applications to talk to Solr.
SolrJ hides a lot of the details of connecting to Solr and allows your
application to interact with Solr with simple high-level methods.

String urlString = "http://localhost:8983/solr";;
SolrServer solr = new HttpSolrServer(urlString);
SolrInputDocument document = new SolrInputDocument();
document.addField("id", "552199");
document.addField("name", "Gouda cheese wheel");
document.addField("price", "49.99");
UpdateResponse response = solr.add(document);

// Remember to commit your changes!

solr.commit();

If you want another language, you can tell me and I will help you .

EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions) wrote