Hi All,

I have a question regarding distrib=false on the Solr query , it seems that
the distribution is restricted across only the shards  when the parameter
is set to false, meaning if I query a particular node with in a shard with
replication factor of more than one  , the request could go to another node
with in the same shard which is a replica of the node that I made the
initial request to, is my understanding correct ?

If the answer to my question is yes, then how do we make sure that the
request goes to only the node I intend to make the request to  ?

Thanks.