From: Mikhail Khludnev [via Lucene]
[mailto:ml-node+s472066n4174700...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: 17-Dec-14 15:05
To: Rajesh Panneerselvam
Subject: Re: Join in SOLR

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Rajesh Panneerselvam <
[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4174700&i=0>> wrote:

>  Yes Mikhail. This is what I want exactly. My sub-entities should be
> added as child document to the root entity. But will this feature be
> available in upcoming release anytime soon?

Rajesh, it's a question to committers, you can leave a comment and/or vote
for an issue.

> Thanks
>
> Rajesh Panneerselvam

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Principal Engineer,
Grid Dynamics

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4174700&i=3>>

[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or
distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.