From: Craig Hoffman [mailto:choff...@eclimb.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:29 PM
To: Apache Solr
Subject: .htaccess / password

Quick question: If put a .htaccess file in
www.mydomin.com/8983/solr/#/<http://www.mydomin.com/8983/solr/#/> will Solr
continue to function properly? One thing to note, I will have a CRON job that
runs nightly that re-indexes the engine. In a nutshell I’m looking for a way to
secure this area.

Thanks,

Craig

--