Thank you, James, I'll do that.

ResponseBuilder carries around with it the QParser, Query, and query
string, so getting suggestions from parsed query terms shouldn't be a big
deal. What looks to be hard is rewriting the original query with the
suggestions. That's probably why the regex is used instead of the parser.

-Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com