To search against multiple Solrs, you can use
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DistributedSearch  in Solr 1.3. This is not tied
to the MultiCore feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shalin Shekhar Mangar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:28 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Multiple Index creation

Hi Vajinath,

I believe you want multiple schemas. Take a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultiCore

Note that this feature is available only with the Solr 1.3 trunk code. With
Solr 1.2,  you can have two instances of Tomcat or two solr webapps deployed
in one Tomcat instance. You can also think about creating one schema which
can accomodate everything.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.