Hi O. Klein,
                How you sorted the suggestion on frequency?  I think, You
used <str name="comparatorClass"> freq </str> to sort suggestions of
frequency. Are you using sharding/multiple servers in Solr because on
single node, comparatorClass is working but on multiple servers, it is not
working. Please assist me how to sort on frequency on multiple
server/shards.