Hi Yago Riveiro,
Thanks for your quick reply. I am using Solr for faceted search using *Solr**j.
*I am using facet queries and filter queries. I am new to Solr so I would
like to know what is the best practice to handle such scenarios.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Bhooteshwar
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com> - The global leader in
innovative enterprise commerce solutions powered by Apache OFBiz.
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor