Hi Nitin,

I think that token filter factory has nothing to do with
collations in spellchecker domain. Single term from different domains causing
confusion.

solr.CollationKeyFilterFactory targets mainly for locale sensitive sorting.
For example, I used below type to fix sorting problem of Turkish strings.

<fieldType name="collatedTURKISH" class="solr.CollationField" language="tr"/>

Ahmet

On Monday, February 23, 2015 6:18 PM, Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>