Is there a way to configure the more like this query handler and also receive
the corresponding term vectors? (tf-idf) ?

I tried by creating a “search component” for the term vectors and adding it to
the mlt handler, but that did not work.

Here is what I tried:

 <searchComponent name="tvComponent"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.TermVectorComponent”/>

   <requestHandler name="/mlt" class="solr.MoreLikeThisHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="mlt.fl">filteredText</str>
      <str name="mlt.mintf">1</str>
      <str name="mlt.mindf">1</str>
      <str name="mlt.interestingTerms">"list"</str>
      <bool name="tv">true</bool>
    </lst>
    <arr name="last-components">
      <str>tvComponent</str>
    </arr>
   </requestHandler>

Now I realize that I could turn on the debug parameter but that does not
contain the all of the tf/idf (at least not like the tv component provides)

Thanks,

SCott