Hi, Tomoko!

Thanks for being a fan of luke!

Current status of github's luke (https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke) is that
it has releases for all the major lucene versions since 4.3.0, excluding
4.4.0 (luke 4.5.0 should be able open indices of 4.4.0) and the latest --
5.0.0.

Porting the github's luke to ALv2 compliant framework (GWT or Pivot) is a
long standing goal. With GWT I had issues related to listing and reading
the index directory. So this effort has been parked. Most recently I have
been approaching the Pivot. Mark Miller has done an initial port, that I
took as the basis. I'm hoping to continue on this track as time permits.

If you would like to work on the Pivot version, may I suggest you to fork
the github's version? The ultimate goal is to donate this to Apache, but at
least we will have the common plate. :)

Thanks,
Dmitry

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com