Hi Alexandre,

*Hard Commit* is :

     <autoCommit>
       <maxTime>${solr.autoCommit.maxTime:3000}</maxTime>
       <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>
     </autoCommit>

*Soft Commit* is :

<autoSoftCommit>
    <maxTime>${solr.autoSoftCommit.maxTime:300}</maxTime>
</autoSoftCommit>

And I am committing 20000 documents each time.
Is it good config for committing?
Or I am good something wrong ?