Hi Ramkumar,
                     Sorry but svn will create cumbersome for me and I
don't want to use it right now. I want to do anything on local machine
without using svn.
As you said to download -src.tgz. I have download solr-4.10.2-src.tar.gz.
Now able to see source code. Now how to configure it and compile any file,
if I will change?
Any help please..