Hello,
           Few days before, I have created a collection (wikingram) in solr
4.10.4(Solr cloud) by applying default configuration from collection1.

*sudo /mnt/nitin/Solr/solr_lm/example/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh
-zkhost localhost:9983 -cmd upconfig -confdir
/mnt/nitin/Solr/solr_lm/example/solr/collection1/conf -confname default*

Now, I want to create another collection (wikingram2) which needs different
configuration. How can I do that?
How to deal with different configuration on different collections.

*Scenario: *
{
"wikingram" : "myconf1",
"wikingram2" : "myconf2"
}

How to set the configuration just like above ?

I don't have much idea about that..
Any help please?