Hi,

We are starting to index records in Korean. Korean text can be written in two
scripts: Han characters (Chinese) and Hangul characters (Korean).
We are looking for some solr filter or another built in solr component that
converts between Han and Hangul characters (transliteration).
I know there is the ICUTransformFilterFactory that can convert between Japanese
or chinese scripts, for example:
<filter class="solr.ICUTransformFilterFactory" id="Katakana- Hiragana"/> for
Japanese script conversions
So far I couldn't find anything readymade for Korean scripts, but perhaps
someone knows of one?

Thanks!
Eyal Naamati
Alma Developer