You might want to look at SirenDB from Sindice. It's a lucene codec that
allows native modeling of arbitrary hierarchies.

http://siren.sindice.com

--
*Doug Turnbull **| *Search Relevance Consultant | OpenSource Connections,
LLC | 240.476.9983 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Author: Taming Search <http://manning.com/turnbull> from Manning
Publications
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.