Hi Doug,

Nice explanation of the query parsers. If you get a chance, can you please
take a quick look at the issue I am facing with multi term synonyms as
well?
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Mutli-term-synonyms-tt4200960.html#none
is the problem I am facing. I am now able to perform multi term searches on
most phrases, barring the one's which have special characters used in SOLR.
ie. [], etc.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kaushik