Hello,

I have a situation and i'm a little bit stuck on the way how to fix it.
For example the following data structure:

*Deal*
All Coca Cola 20% off

*Products*
Coca Cola light
Coca Cola Zero 1L
Coca Cola Zero 20CL
Coca Cola 1L

When somebody search to "Cola" discount i want the result of the deal with
related products.

Solution #1:
I could index it with nested docs(solr 4.9). But the problem is when a
product has some changes(let's say "Zero" gets a new name "Extra Light") i
have to re-index every deal with these products.

Solution #2:
I could make 2 collections, one with deals and one with products. A Product
will get a parentid(dealid). Then i have to do 2 queries to get the
information? When i have a resultpage with 10 deals i want to preview the
first 2 products. That means a lot of queries but it's doesn't have the
update problem from solution #1.

Does anyone have a good solution for this?

Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Roy