Hi,

we are trying to migrate from Solr 4.10 to SolrCloud 4.10. I understood
that SolrCloud uses collections as abstraction from the cores. What I am
missing is a possibility to store collection-specific properties in
Zookeeper. Using property.foo=bar in CREATE-URLs just sets core-specific
properties which are not distributed, e.g. if I migrate a shard from one
node to another.

How do I define collection-specific properties (to be used in
solrconfig.xml and schema.xml) which get distributed with the collection to
all nodes?

Why do I try that? Currently we have different cores which structure is
identical, but have each having some specific properties. I would like to
have a single configuration for them in Zookeeper from which I want to
create different collections, which just differ in the value of some
properties.

Markus