Hmmm, this is a little confused I think.

bq: copies all necessary config file accordingly

This is handled for you, with the caveat that you have to push the
configs to Zookeeper as a separate step with the zk client. Once
that's done, just use the Collections API to create the collection.

See the "Zookeeper CLI examples" in the ref guide (and I _strongly_
recommend you download the full PDF, see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide,
the upper left corner has a link to allow you to download the whole
thing as a PDF with links to older versions as well). Then the
"Collections API", "CREATE" command.

Best,
Erick