Hi Edwin,
I have worked extensively recently in Suggester and the blog I feel to
suggest is Erick's one.
It's really detailed and good for a beginner and expert as well. [1]

Apart that let's see you particular use case :

1) Do you want to be able to get also where the suggestions are coming from
?
e.g.
suggestion1 from field1
suggestion2 from field2 ?
In this case I would try with multiple dictionaries but I am not sure Solr
allows you to use them concurrently.
But can be a really nice extension to develop.

2) If you don't care where the suggestions are coming from, just use a copy
field, where you copy the content of the interesting fields.
The suggestions will come from the fields you have copied in the copy
field, without distinction.

Hope this helps you

Cheers

[1] http://lucidworks.com/blog/solr-suggester/