I think there are easier ways to do what you are trying to do.

Take a look at the Function query parser.

It will allow you to control the score for each document from within a
function query. The basic use case is this:

q={!func}myFunc()&fq=my+query

In this scenario the func qparser plugin controls the score and the fq
provides the query.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/