Hello,

I feel like this is a really basic question but I'm struggling to find the
answer. I'm trying to figure out what the HTTP request is would limit the
scope of a search based on the facet. Say I performed a query and the facet
field request returns the top ten authors of the facet count and say the top
one was an author that had 31 documents that matched the query and I wanted
to further limit the search based on that number.

How would I perform a http request that would say return the documents of
previous query but ONLY the documents where author = (author with 31
documents)