}
Author:"Some author"
text:"blank"
}

It would show as

}
Author:"Some author"
text:"text that should have shown up in the other file but appeared as
blank"'
}

But I'm a more familiar with solr now than I was about 4 weeks ago so I'll
run that debugger and see if I can find something that's a problem. I just
find it weird that it was ONLY .doc files and when I put it into another
.doc it actually pulled. Thanks for the post and let me know if there's any
new info I should know.